Embark on 10 powerful steps to cure breast cancer, sickness from your holistic dentist in Fort Lauderdale
Our bodies are naturally built to heal themselves. Yet, Dr. Yolanda Cintron and Go Natural Dentistry are treating more younger patients with severe conditions, including women in their thirties with Stage 4 breast cancer. Those well-designed bodies are not bouncing back. Partly, the toxic loads caused by mercury amalgam and other metals is overwhelming immune systems. In her 31 years as an integrative, holistic dentist, Dr. Cintron has always seen her patients are more than their “parts,” a tooth here and oral structure there. She encourages patients to embark on 10 Powerful Steps to Cure Breast Cancer in Fort Lauderdale (as well as other degenerative conditions):
- Empower yourself with knowledge. Visiting this site, particularly this article, is a great step in the right direction.
- Take control. Your health and quality of life depend on it.
- Embrace change. Don’t do the same thing repeatedly, expecting different results. Let’s work with you to find the causes of your sicknesses and eradicate them now.
- Love yourself; form new habits. For example, stop being so friendly with your couch. Get acquainted with the gym or your nearest biking and running trail instead.
- Wake up refreshed, excited to start the day. Get at least 8 hours of sleep.
- Turning off Wi-Fi when you sleep is a start. Getting grounded Ethernet wires and a landline is a big leap forward.
- Remove metals first, do chelation therapy second. Chelation pulls mercury and other toxins from the restorations in your mouth and into your gut, nervous system, kidneys, brain and other internal organs.
- Engage! Join Dr. Yolie’s “Reclaiming Health Group” on Facebook. We welcome your questions and insight!
- Be the change. We recommend subscribing to DrYolie.com, Dr. Cintron’s monthly newsletter, as well as the HolisticOralHealthSummit.com – an online gathering-place for dozens of experts in the area of oral-overall health.
- It’s said that faith is the act of believing in what we can’t see. A large body of scientific research reinforces what Go Natural Dentistry has known for years; there is tremendous restorative, healing power in belief.
Sickness can start in the mouth. So, trust your smile, health and overall wellness to the holistic dentist who knows best: Dr. Yolanda Cintron. Call (855) 381-6001 to schedule an appointment with her in Fort Lauderdale FL.