Revitalize your smile with porcelain dental veneers
Are gaps, chips, or other imperfections in your teeth keeping you from showing off your smile at every opportunity? A brilliant smile is one of the first things many people notice, and if you are embarrassed about the appearance of your teeth, it might be holding you back. At Go Natural Dentistry in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, we offer a variety of customized options for revitalizing your smile, including dental veneers.
Benefits of veneers
Dental veneers are a cosmetic treatment option that offers many benefits to patients interested in transforming their smile:
- They are very versatile and can be used to hide many different types of imperfections in your teeth, such as gaps, stains, chips, asymmetry, crooked teeth, and more.
- They look and feel like natural teeth, so no one will need to know that you have had dental work done.
- They are stain-resistant and durable lasting up to 10 years if you take good care of your teeth and avoid chewing hard objects.
- Veneers are a convenient and low-maintenance option, requiring only two visits to place in most cases and no extra care beyond regular brushing, flossing, and dental visits.
- Perhaps most importantly, veneers can dramatically boost your confidence, which can have a positive ripple effect in nearly every area of your life.
Cost of dental veneers
Because dental veneers are a completely customized solution for your smile, the cost varies by patient. The factors that go into determining the cost include:
- The type of veneers used – Porcelain generally costs more than composite veneers but provides longer-lasting results.
- The number of veneers being placed – Some patients just need one or two veneers to address specific issues, whereas others use veneers to transform the appearance of all of their visible teeth.
- Whether additional dental treatments are needed – Prior to placing porcelain veneers, your teeth and gums must be healthy to ensure the best long-term results. If treatments such as dental fillings or gum disease therapy are needed, it will add to the cost.
Are veneers right for me?
If you are ready to learn more about dental veneers and whether you are a good candidate, call Go Natural Dentistry in Fort Lauderdale, FL, today at (855) 381-6001 to schedule your personalized consultation!