How to detoxify your mouth using biological dentistry in Fort Lauderdale, FL
Modern medicine and dentistry have benefitted from incredible advances that allow doctors and dentists treat nearly any symptom. However, many practitioners don’t take the time to understand and address the underlying cause of the disease, which leads to an endless cycle of pain, medications, and procedures. At Go Natural Dentistry in Fort Lauderdale, FL, Dr. Yolanda Cintron understands that many common—and uncommon—ailments originate in the mouth, and a key contributor can be toxic overload. Below, she explains how to detoxify your mouth using biological dentistry.
How toxins affect the body
Unfortunately, we are continually exposed to toxins in our everyday lives, from pollution in the air to contamination in our food supply. When your body is overloaded with toxins, such as mercury that leaches out of amalgam fillings, it can have a number of harmful effects on a wide array of organ systems, such as:
- Irritability, depression, or anxiety
- Parkinsons’s disease or tremors
- Alzheimer’s disease and memory loss
- Thyroid problems
- Metabolic issues and type 2 diabetes
- …and more
Moreover, many toxins have a direct impact on the gut, causing inflammation that can impact your immune system, neurological function, and more.
Detoxifying with biological dentistry
Dr. Yolanda Cintron has years of experience in using safe and effective methods to detoxify patients’ mouths. On a daily basis, she uses the following methods to help her patients restore balance and health:
- Discovery of toxins: Many patients aren’t aware that they have toxic materials in their mouths, such as mercury amalgam fillings, bacterial infections, or root canal treated teeth that are harboring toxins that can be affecting their bodies in a variety of ways; Dr. Cintron conducts a thorough examination and discusses your medical and dental history to help identify potential toxins and sources of inflammation
- DNA testing: We conduct DNA tests on your teeth, bone, and gums to determine whether you have any viruses, yeast, bacteria, or other harmful species in your body that need to be addressed
- Toxin removal: Using safe, biological methods, Dr. Cintron gently and effectively removes the toxins from your mouth; this may consist of a stringent mercury removal protocol, extracting a root canal treated tooth, or a treatment or procedure to eliminate harmful organisms to detoxify your mouth and help your body begin healing
Call us for more information
To determine whether mercury or other toxins may be impacting your oral and overall health, please call Go Natural Dentistry in Fort Lauderdale, FL at (855) 381-6001 to schedule your personalized evaluation.