Laser Dentistry Services at Go Natural Dentistry, Fort Lauderdale FL
With innovative, advanced dental laser equipment, patients are now able to take advantage of dentistry without a drill better than ever before. The doctor and her team are dedicated to providing every patient with the very best care possible. The use of state-of-the-art laser equipment is a factor in the exceptional care we provide. Dr. Cintron offers patients many direct benefits to procedures using lasers and the most advanced biological treatment options.
The many benefits of laser dentistry:
- A dental laser is much more precise than the standard tools typically used in non-laser dental treatments.
- Laser dental procedures are more effective and faster.
- The patients’ recovery time for laser dentistry procedures is shorter than it is for standard procedures.
- Laser dentistry services can provide treatments that standard dentistry cannot.
- The equipment for laser dental treatments is much quieter than standard dental equipment.
- Swelling and bleeding is minimized and the infection risk is reduced with laser dentistry.
- Laser dental treatment increases patient comfort compared to standard treatment.
Dr. Cintron is proud to use her dental lasers to provide a wide array of services including:
- Cosmetic laser dentistry – cosmetic dental procedures using lasers are quick, effective, and more precise.
- Smile makeovers – The precision that is possible using laser dental equipment enables Dr. Cintron to sculpt every detail and give patients the smiles of their dreams.
- Teeth Whitening – When we whiten patients’ teeth with our innovative laser whitening procedure, they can enjoy much faster results than they can with regular teeth whitening treatments.
- Periodontal treatment for gum disease – Our patients with gum disease can enjoy effective, precise treatment with our dental lasers.
- Halitosis – Dr. Cintron’s lasers can effectively help patients who suffer from bad breath.
- Aphthous ulcer/cold sore care – We can provide comfortable laser dentistry treatment to effectively help reduce the pain that can be caused by aphthous ulcers and cold sores.
- And much more
Laser dentistry treatments are a few of the numerous reasons to trust Dr. Cintron with your dental care needs. She cares deeply about every one of her patients and delights in helping each one of them to achieve the best oral and overall health possible. Using laser dentistry enables the doctor to achieve ultimate care and results for her patients. She is always searching for the latest technology and clinical techniques to better help her patients. To learn more about Laser dentistry without drills, please call us today at (855) 381-6001.
Hi, I’m Doctor Yolanda Cintron and welcome to my website. You have found the page of laser dentistry and you are asking yourself what is laser dentistry and how come, I have not known about this. Laser dentistry has been around for a while. We have been blessed by having a laser for over 20 years in our practice and I cannot imagine practising without the laser. What are, the advantage of laser dentistry for you? Well for beginners, it’s accelerating the healing process in surgical procedures. So, if I’m going to do, for example an extraction, if you need a truth to be removed or an infection to be cleared out, the laser, it makes it less bloody, less messy, and the acceleration of the process of healing is weeks in advance. It’s fantastic also for treatments of the periodontal disease. Some people have what we call pyorrhoea or gum infections known as periodontal disease, the silent killer. When we do the treatment for the gums, and we use a laser, not only, it accelerates the healing process by weeks, it reduces inflammation, It kills bacteria, It kills viral components and it also, It helps you not to have to take antibiotics for such an extended time. Nowadays people are really interested in reducing anything that is foreign to their body, so the laser accelerates healing, and it is a less painful experience or no pain at all. So, I invite you to explore the use of laser dentistry for your needs. Thank you.